This isn’t my first go at blogging and it probably won’t be my last.
Last time I tried, I think I made it to four (weekly) posts before I ran out of steam.
Let’s see if we can beat that this time.
I’ve learned recently that a good way to develop a positive habit is:
- Actually do the thing you want to turn into a habit
- Decide beforehand how often you want to do it
- Keep an honest record of when you do it and when you don’t
- Don’t get too hung up on the failures
- Do make a point of celebrating the successes, however small
So today, I’m restarting this blog. There’s a bunch of change coming my way in the near future and I’m pretty sure it’ll do me some good to write about it as it happens. If anyone else finds it useful, interesting (or even “at all”), then even better.